Friday, September 11, 2009

It's Been a While

I have now realized I am my mothers daughter. I definitely haven't blogged in forever just like her.
So I thought I would blog about the things that have happened recently. Well nothing has happened. So I really don't have a blog story.
But I can say everything is going well. My mom is getting old and I don't know if I really like that because that means that I am getting old.
School is going well. I like it wait I love it. I'm doing great in it. My grades are looking great nothing to complain about.
Well, I really don't know what else to blog about. Well I'm glad I could give you a little snip it of my life. And whats going on.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, we are all our mother's daughters!!
    You do have a lot to say - you just have to say it correctly and with love :)
    And . . . . I am sure you have some wonderful things going on in your life right now, if you would just choose to share them!
    Your mom is not old, by the way. You aren't either -
    I am glad you are doing great in school - that is a great accomplishment for any one and I am really glad you love it. School can be a great place to make GOOD memories - and the nice thing is - once you're done - you're done! !
    Well, need to run -
    I LOVE YOU ! !
    MOM-MOM

    ReplyDelete