Saturday, August 15, 2009

School-LDTC

I am sitting here after the first week of school and wow it is so much different then Dunbar. I use to be able to wear what I want now I have to wear a dress code. Also I have to earn points, I never did that in Dunbar we always just did are own thing. Now, we have 7 classes with the same people normally we change the people we are with. Its so much different then Dunbar i kinda don't know what to do with myself. Well I am pretty happy with myself I have gotten all my points PLUS my bonus points and I am proud of my mom cause she has signed the paper almost EVERY time. Well its the weekend and I was finally happy to see it. But I still have things to do. So I hope this helps you stay a little informed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy school is going well for you. I know you can do it. You are a very bright young lady with a lot of potential. Ben is missing his helper - he has to settle for me & you know how that is!
    I miss you, too, very much. Can't wait for Thanksgiving so I can see you again. Keep up the good work and keep blogging :). I love you! ! !
    MOM-MOM
    PS - give all hugs and kisses for me!

    ReplyDelete