Thursday, July 30, 2009

This Deck

Wow. I have been doing a never ending job with my uncle Ben. Now he started this deck July 6, 2009. But here is the thing, it was supposed to be done this weekend. And yet we haven't even laid all of the concrete, lastly we haven't laid the planks. My feeling with this deck is its never going to end nor be finished.
Ben has been working very weird hours. We can work for hours upon hours (if he feels like it) or we will work 30 minutes and be done for the day. You never know what your time you'll be clocking in or what time you will be clocking out.
Ben does have a theme song and its "Hammer Time." Trust me spend the day with him and you will here it about a thousand times well this part at least "What time is it? It's Hammer time."
On top of this whole deck thing Ben is sticking with his one story of how this deck is going to be built. He NEVER lets mom-mom have her way its his way or the high way.
Well, I am hoping "MY BOSS" doesn't get on here and read this because i don't want to have to be the one to deal with him.
Well, were done working for the day and were hopefully(don't hold your breath) will pick up work in the morning.
Well, lastly "MY BOSS" has anger problems and a sailors mouth.
All I know is that in the last few weeks I have conquered almost every job field: construction, electrical, architecture, and shopping.
Ben and Pierce are going to get the rest of the wood we need hopefully Ben will learn how to use it. LOL

And Ben if you read this I love you and please don't fire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment