Friday, July 17, 2009

Summer ohh Sweet Summer, A Slice of My Summer

^^[[The girls :)]]^^
So, for the summer my parents ship me and my sisters about 600 miles away from home. Well, no I'm not with complete strangers they are only as strange as family gets. Yeah, That's right I go to Maryland to stay with my mom's parents and my dad's parents. So far this summer has been BUSY. From my brother graduating, to pools with friends, to all nighter's for a WHOLE weekend, to my SWEET SIXTEEN, to meeting the man of my dreams, to an 8 hour car ride, to pools, and getting nails done, to crabs, to pools, to being a "NEW TOY", to building a deck[[a working progress]], to being an "OLD TOY", to broken arms, and car rides with my uncles "girlfriend". Summer has been PACKED I tell you. And here I am with less than a month till school starts still 600 miles away from my parents and Shaun. I still have lots to do till the 7th to keep me busy. Well, I think i should go now and help Ben with the deck OR mom-mom with the girls either way lots to do and soooo little time.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I, for one, am glad they "shipped" you to me! As for strange - we are only as strange as you make us! ! ! ! You are way to young to have a "man of my dreams", so don't rush it, little lady!
    I am glad you are busy - and hopefully having some fun in the process.
    Love ya bushels
    MOM-MOM
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete