Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Worst Nightmare

So, a few days ago my mom-mom was on the phone with my mom. They were discussing who was going to tell me. So finally my mom-mom says "Alicia, your mother needs to talk to you." I yelled into the kitchen because i was in the computer room "Am I in trouble?" She then replies "You haven't been home to be in trouble so no your not." So then I am just like okay my mom wants to tell me she misses me and she loves me. I get on the phone with her we talk for a minute then she bluntly says "Alicia, your flying home on Sunday for your interview on Monday and then driving back to mom-mom's with me." I got really exited cause I never get to fly. Then fear hits me I'm scared of heights. So as the day comes closer and closer my nerves are getting worse I have approximately 4 days and about 4 hours till my flight takes off.

PLEASE, PLEASE be praying for me that everything goes smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment